Yes, an admission ticket is required to enter the park. But while you’re at the park with your family or friends take advantage of the time to relax in the shade and enjoy your day. For guests with special needs, please call us at (805) 237-8500 for information regarding accessibility and accommodations.
Should you become separated from your party, make arrangements to meet at the Tiki Hut, located at the bottom of the main walkway into the park and adjacent to the Wave Pool. If you need assistance finding your child, please ask any Ravine Waterpark Lifeguard.
All of the lifeguards at The Ravine Waterpark are NASCO certified; a nationally recognized program which certifies lifeguard programs at waterpark’s and other water venues from Dubai to California. A first-aid station is also located inside the park with a registered EMT on staff all of the time.
The Ravine Waterpark First Aid Station is located at the Tiki Hut. The Ravine Waterpark is staffed by certified EMTs during operating hours and during any special function.
There are areas throughout the park with shade and a sandy beach for you to relax and enjoy your day. Lounge chairs are available throughout the park, on a first come, first serve basis or you may choose to rent a private cabana for the day. It is always a good idea to wear sunscreen at Ravine Waterpark, whether in the shade or direct sun.
There is a changing and shower facility located in the lower Restrooms. It is located between the Calypso Bay Wave Pool and the Tadpool.
If you have a disability, please visit our Park Rules & Policies Page. Or please call us at (805) 237-8500 for information regarding accessibility and accommodations. They will share which rides and attractions are appropriate for your abilities and will help you make the most of your visit to the waterpark.
Please send a letter, including a short description of your event on organization letterhead, date of event, contact name, email & mailing addresses, and phone number to:
2301 Airport Road
Paso Robles, CA 93446
Or you can email it to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax it to: 805-227-6792.
2301 Airport Drive
Paso Robles, CA 93446
Food, beverage and coolers may not be brought inside the park. Bottled water in clear, plastic bottles is allowed in the park. Ravine Waterpark has a wide selection of food items such as, hamburgers, french fries, pizza, salads, sandwiches, hot dogs, chicken, ice cream and soft drinks. Food is served throughout the park in food stands and outdoor seating areas. Barbeque grills are NOT allowed. Alcoholic beverages are sold inside the park at the Hide Out Bar and Grill and served in our Cabana’s.
Tubes are available free of charge for all attraction. Double tubes are available for rent for $10.00 including a refundable $1.00 deposit.
Parking at the Ravine Waterpark is FREE.
Please bring your own beach towels or we have them available for purchase in the Bongo’s Beach Shop. We also have towel rental for $5.00.
Life jackets are provided (no charge) on a first-come, first-served basis. All outside flotation devices are not permitted.
For safety of all guests, children three (3) years and younger must wear a swim diaper when in the water. We sell swim diapers in Bongo’s Beach Shop for your convenience.
MasterCard, Visa and Discover are honored at the Ravine Waterpark. Sorry, no personal checks are accepted. Special Double Tube Rentals are cash only.
Yes, with the proper-colored wristband, you may re-enter the park.
- Tower Slides: Riders must be 48″ or taller.
- Our Tadpool slides and structure are limited to those under 52″ tall.
- Calypso Bay Wave Pool rides must be accompanied by an adult if they are under 42″ tall, and all riders under 48″ tall must wear a life vest as per State of California.
- Those under 48″ tall in Kickback Kreek Lazy River must be accompanied by an adult or wear a life vest.
The Ravine Waterpark utilizes UV/Ozone sanitizing technology, along with chlorine/acid treatment and high-rate sand filtration
The Ravine Waterpark has an exceptional reputation throughout the industry as having some of the best food and food selection. We have a variety of food offerings including hamburgers, french fries, pizza, BBQ chicken sandwiches, ahi tuna wraps, salads, fresh fruit dishes, fruit smoothies, Dippin’ Dots, ice cream and more. Additional food can also be purchased at your cabana and The Hideout Bar and Grill. Outside food or beverages, picnic baskets, glass containers, coolers or alcoholic beverages are not permitted in the park. The food at the park is reasonably priced.
You can stop by Bongo’s Beach Shop and purchase sunglasses, swim diapers, water cameras, sunscreen lotion, and maybe even a cool shirt for your friend who couldn’t make it to the park that day! We even carry a selection of board shorts, bathing suits and towels. We offer towel rental for $5.00.
Tips for a Great Trip
The following information will help you and your family to have an enjoyable visit at The Ravine Waterpark.
- Identify a designated meeting place for those in your party should you become separated.
- Be sure to apply water resistant sunscreen several times throughout the day and wear a t-shirt to help avoid sunburns.
- Parents with infants: Also, children who wear diapers are required to wear an approved swim diaper for health and safety reasons. * While visiting The Ravine Waterpark, children under the age of 12 should be accompanied by an adult.
- To maximize your enjoyment, arrive early. Park opens at 10:30 AM on all operating days.
- Believe it or not, every day we have guests who take their car keys with alarm pads for a swim. Many electronic keyless entries will not work after getting wet. So, please use our lockers for ALL your valuables, as we do not take responsibility for the loss of any of your valuables.
- Safety signage is located throughout the park. Please familiarize yourself with an attraction before you use it.
- All day Locker Rentals are available inside the waterpark.
- Mats & tubes are provided at NO ADDITIONAL cost or rental fee for slides.
- Lounge chairs with shade areas are provided throughout the waterpark, but you are welcome to bring your own chair.