Ravine Waterpark Donation Policy
Ravine Waterpark is happy to donate tickets to qualified non-profit organizations in order to assist their fundraising efforts.
- Non-profit groups
- Youth/scholarship programs
- Organizations raising funds for other charities
- Requests must be made at least 30 days before and no more than three months ahead of the event
- Please only mailed, email or faxed requests will be accepted
- All submissions and return addresses must be printed on organizational letterhead
- Your request must include non-profit ID number (if applicable), event date, purpose of event, and what the tickets and funds will be used for
Donations will not be made to individuals, families, company employee events, class reunions, proms or similar events. Due to the high volume of requests, we cannot confirm receipt of letters or provide status updates. Declined requests will not receive a response.
Mail requests to:
Attn: Donation Requests
2301 Airport Road
Paso Robles, CA 93446
Email requests to:
Fax requests to: